Designing for the Future
A cozy fireside chat discussing the emerging technologies shaping tomorrow. We're happy to have a joint event with Koto3D.
Time & Location
4月20日 19:00 – 21:30 JST
Osaka, 2-chōme-1-10 Nankōkita, Suminoe Ward, Osaka, 559-0034, Japan
About the event
Curious about innovation, the future of design, and its social impact? Come join us this Thursday evening for another panel discussion organized by the Startup Guild. This week's event is hosted at the Osaka Design Promotion Center at the ATC building. We have gathered an exciting lineup of speakers to share their experiences and insight with us: -Fiammetta Pinnisi (Swissnex) -Esben Grøndal (Synean) -Stephane Vogley (Koto3D) -Dwayne Grech (Hello xLAB)
1. Fiammetta Pinnisi – Arts-Science Manager (Swissnex)
- Native of Switzerland.
- Helps connect Switzerland and the world in education, reserach and innovation.
- Collaborates and encourages knowledge sharing on how technology and science influence the arts.
2. Stephane Vogley – Director, CTO (Koto3D)
- Native of France.
- Moved to Japan in 1999.
- Is a Microelectronics Engineer.
- Founded Koto3D and MG Koto in Osaka for 3D-related business.
3. Esben Grøendal – Founder (Synean Design)
- Native of Denmark.
- 10 years in Japan.
- Recently founded a Kobe-based UI/UX consultancy.